Pages

Kingston Hyper X fury 2133 DDR4



There is a common misconception that more memory makes your computer run faster but the thing is that faster and its true to some extent but the thing is a RAM is like any other memory and it has limits of read and write speed. Imagine you have a 2 Tb hard drive but for some reason it's a USB 2.0 then to fill that memory you need ours of time, Similarly ram is a kind of memory the more ram you have the more programs you can run simultaneously but suppose you have 16 GB of ram and the ram has a read speed of 1 MB/sec to fill those 16 GB you will require more time compared to a ram if it had 10 MB/sec read speed.

If you couldn't understand the above explanation here is a simple one, Imagine there is an application which requires 1GB ram but you have 2 rams one with a speed of 1 MB per sec and another with a speed of 10 MB per second. It is obvious that the faster ram will load the application faster.

Here we have the Kingston Hyper X Fury Gaming RAM which is unlocked and and overclock itself automatically.The Ram after installation not only increased the capacity of my machine from 8GB to 16 GB with two of its sticks but the speed at which I could open premiere pro was also a bit faster.
I tested it with google chrome and I could easily open an instance of premiere pro with 30 Google chrome apps.Still I had plenty of my ram free to other operations.



Gaming on Hyper X Fury DDR4 is a breeze I loaded an instance of Most wanted 2013 on one screen and GTA 5 on another screen and even then I could use the things like browser and chrome without slowing down, I am pretty convinced there is a noticeable difference between a normal and a gaming ram.

Unknown

Tech God was started by me in 2014 as source to help people install cracked softwares but as more people joined in it expanded into Reviews and daily updates.Now Tech god is also on Youtube/Techzeublogspotonline for video tutorials,reviews,tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you feedback and suggestions :D