Pages

Perks of Owning an android phone

Between the never ending battle of ios over android and android over ios " We " consumers are not given proper logic as to which is better and " How is it better? " my personal choice doesn't matter here so what I will do is to show you and let you decide which works for you! Welcome to my new series of YouTube videos in which I will be posting videos and articles in favor of android but good news for apple fan boys here, After android its ios which we will be having a look at!

Unknown

Tech God was started by me in 2014 as source to help people install cracked softwares but as more people joined in it expanded into Reviews and daily updates.Now Tech god is also on Youtube/Techzeublogspotonline for video tutorials,reviews,tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you feedback and suggestions :D